Can Smart Magnetic Wallpapers be applied on any surface?
Absorbent surfaces should be treated with Smart White Primer before application.
What should I use to apply Smart Magnetic Wallpapers?
What direction should I hang vinyl wallpaper?
How do I hide magnetic wallpaper seams?
How to fix poor wallpaper seams?
- If an area of the joint requires additional attention, add extra adhesive and continue to work together
- If the seam is not flat, gently lift the edge of one section of the wallpaper off the wall and guide the material to slot together and work again with spatula. You may need to add a small amount of extra adhesive
How do I remove magnetic wallpaper?
Can I paint over magnetic wallpaper (single functionality only)?
How can I remove air bubbles in the wallpaper?
- Use a utility knife to slit the bubble keeping slit as small as possible.
- Push down on the bubble to remove the air from the bubble.
- With a syringe or glue applicator, squirt glue into the opening.
- Smooth the deflated bubble with a roller.
- Wipe off excess adhesive with a damp sponge.